Customer Care Representative
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
If you are a motivated and persuasive individual and you are interested in a rewarding new career in customer care and sales, join the SPGBK Happiness team! We are looking for Customer Care Representatives to interface with customers via inbound phone calls for the purpose of resolving routine problems with products for our awesome customers and wholesale partners. One of your primary focuses as a Customer Care Representative will be to either retain or re-establish relationships with our existing customers and to acquire new customers. No outbound phone calls involved with this position.
As an Customer Care Representative, you will manage a customer base that consists of both prospective and existing customers.
Additional responsibilities for the Inbound Customer Care Representative position include:
• Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learned during new-hire training.
• Use decision-support computer software programs to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests.
• Position entails a high amount of customer interaction over the phone. Ensure that customers understand product information, and be able to provide additional information to customers as needed
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
• Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
E-mail Jay@springbreakwatches.com for more details.